Classifications of Membership
Membership at The Ledges is by member sponsor and approval of the Club. A membership in the Club permits the member and their immediate family to use the facilities. Immediate family includes the spouse and unmarried children who are under the age of twenty-four and either living in the member's home or attending school on a full-time basis.
A Golf Membership allows the member and their family use of all facilities at The Ledges and to attend club-sponsored events upon payment of the applicable dues fees and other charges. Golf members shall not pay green fees for the use of the golf facilities, but shall pay applicable cart fees. Golf membership dues are all-inclusive and include unlimited use of the practice range, bag storage and USGA handicap of the primary member.
Young Executive Golf Membership
A Young Executive Golf Member must be between 21 to 39 years of age. Young Executive Golf Members will be responsible for all regular fees of the Club, but will only be responsible for one-half of the monthly dues of a Full Golf Member. Upon your 40th birthday, you will have the option to upgrade your classification to Full Golf.
Non-Resident Golf Membership
A Non-Resident Golf Member must reside outside of a 75-mile radius from The Ledges. This Membership allows the use of all facilities, to attend club-sponsored events, and unlimited rounds of golf by paying applicable cart fees.
A Corporation may designate an individual of the firm to exercise the use privileges of the chosen membership classification. The designee may be changed by payment of the re-designation fee. The Corporation may obtain additional designees for individuals of the firm subject to approval of the Club and payment of the required membership fee.
The Sport Membership allows the use of the clubhouse for all dining, banquet and special events plus access to the pool, fitness center, and unlimited use of the practice range. The Sport Member and spouse have the opportunity to play up to six rounds of golf per year by paying the applicable green fees and cart fees. In addition, a Sport Member may participate in the Nine, Wine and Dine up to 4 times during a calendar year.
A Social Membership allows the Member to use all of the dining and banquet facilities provided at The Ledges and to attend club-sponsored social events upon payment of the applicable dues, fees and other charges.
Golf Membership Benefits
The privileges of membership encompass a blend of social activities, entertaining opportunities, spectacular golf and other athletic amenities the entire family may enjoy!
- Unlimited Golf at One of the Southeast's Top Ranked Championship Golf Courses
- The Clubhouse Amenities Include Meetings Rooms Complete with Wireless Internet and Audio Visual Capabilities, The Grand Ballroom, Formal Dining Room, Grille, Lounges, and an Outdoor Terrace
- "Anytime Access" to The Fitness Center with Cardio Machines and Strength Training with Personal Trainers available
- Resort Style Pool, Children's Pool, Terrace and Snack Bar Overlooking the 18th fairway
- 100% Guarantee Against Operating Assessments
- No Tee Times Required
- No Food and Beverage Minimums
- Unlimited use of the Practice Facilities with Premium Range Balls
- Golf Bag Storage and Club Cleaning Services
- Complimentary Maintenance of USGA Handicap
- Priority to Enter into Club-Sponsored Golf Tournaments
- Club Charge Account and Reciprocal Club Privileges
- Ability to Host Private Events Including Banquets, Weddings and Golf Outings
- Opportunity to Attend Member Special Events and Social Activities
Corporate Membership Benefits
Please contact Terry Wilbanks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-883-0860 Ext. 222 for more information.
- A Variety of Private Meeting Rooms are Available
- Wireless Internet and Audio Visual Capabilities
- On-site Event Coordinator
- Catering Menus for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Ability to Host your Annual Christmas Party, Business Conferences, etc.
- Corporate Memberships are Transferable
- Special Membership Discounts are Available to All Employees
- The Nationally Ranked Golf Course is Perfect for Golf Outings or Company Tournaments